Friday, December 3, 2010

Is It Just Me...

Hello loyal followers! Have you ever experienced a time, when you see something that's supposed to be totally innocent, like a cake, a work of art, or an old ad, and you somehow see something completely obscene? If you have, then your most likely familiar with that thought of "Am I the only one who saw that?" that flashes through your mind. I quite recently, (actually about two minutes ago), found this old advertisement, and the very thought mentioned above came to me. Here's that ad. I'll let you see it before I corrupt your minds with my thoughts on it.

I now ask you to please look at the small paper in the woman's hand. It looks like a dollar, doesn't it? So here's what I see. That woman over there is a prostitute. How else would you explain her alluring posture, her scandalous (for the times) clothes, and the dollar that she obviously just received from that man. Right now, she's sweetening the deal a bit with some nice cold bottles of pepsis. That way, the strange man will be sure to give her a tip.

I really hope I'm not the only one who sees this....

Hope you enjoyed the post,
Max

3 comments:

  1. yeah, i must see that is somewhat of what i thought of when this picture was shown but then again that's probably because knowing it was something u posted it had to be something of that nature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be completely honest I laughed when I saw the picture. I did not know that Pepsi was that bad at advertising!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doubt she is holding a golf score card. But I would say by her position the winning stakes are obvious.

    ReplyDelete