1. Undoubtedly, by this time man has discovered a cure all pill, or injection, that does not turn us all into brainless zombies. This pill will have a cheesy, typical medicine name, somewhere along the lines of Curex or Curisté .
2. Because of this new found immunity to everything, hospitals around the world will be converted for new several new uses. These could include, but are certainly not limited to-
A) Condos! This is very convenient for those who don't have time to redecorate, as they already come pre furnished with electronic beds, those swinging arm televisions, and comfortable reclining arm chairs. Not to mention that beautiful wall-paper abundant in so many of our nations healthcare centers
B) As Turkish Bath houses! What better to do with all those sinks? It also has the added advantage of hundred of operating and morgue tables, which can be easily made into a relaxing massage table!
C) Japanese style hotels! What else are you going to do with those morgue drawers?
D) Prisons! All those operating and holding rooms would make excellent cells!
3. Toyota will have invented the silent car. This results in the residential and commercial areas surrounding major roads losing their labels as slums, an instead become increasingly upper middle-class. Unfortunately, this also leads to many more auto accidents. You just don't hear 'em coming.
4. We now, of course, all have robotic servants. In fact, the robot has replaced all of our servicemen, including firemen, police officers, cleaners, operators, and telemarketers. The last two cause the men and women of tomorrow much frustration, and many screaming matches against the telephone. The robots don't seem to mind...yet
5. Speaking of telephones, the interface of the telephone has changed drastically. Rather than touch dials, the phone, along with many other consumer electronics is now completely operated by voice. Best of all? The voice command actually works, unlike the unsophisticated phones of today.
6. Television will now be controlled by the consumer. Don't like what's playing at the moment? Then simply tell your television what to play! You will immediately be watching what you ordered.
7. Cars will now be self driven. Finally. This has been promised to us for over sixty years, and now we'll finally get it. There will also finally be hover cars. Hells yes.
8. Everybody, man, woman and child, will own at least three bright silver jumpsuits. For no particular reason. Otherwise, people's wardrobes remain largely the same.
9. All books will now be made from holographic see through pads. This is due to a governmental ban on paper to help save the trees.
10. Homes, like sunflowers, will now rotate with the sun.
I can't wait to see if any of these come true....