Thursday, June 4, 2009

Not Fair!

Today was the penultimate day of school, and a disappointment. Well, to be fair, it was fun until the end of the day. You see, we were walking back to school from the park and I decided to walk across the street instead of around the street. It seems logical enough, no? So it seemed like nobody noticed, not that I was concerned with hiding it. But apparently somebody did notice it, and it just happened to be the vice principal. Apparently the vice principal is a real stickler on traffic safety rules. the second I came in to the school the voice speaker went on and said "Max, come to the office, Max come to the office." Oh god. I only just realized why I was being called. I had some 'splaining to do. When I came into the office, three teachers stood there, waiting to hear some serious sucking up and apologies. One of them said "Max, we take the safety of our students very seriously here. Do you know what you did?" I decided to be honest and said, Yeah, I was crossing the street." "Do you know what a serious breech of trust and safety this is?!" The conversation went on like that for about ten minutes. I played the whole good little boy act, and was all nice and good. But what I really wanted to say is how evil they really are, what horrible over-reacting devils they are. Oh, I felt like punching a hole into the wall and stuffing all the teachers in there, but instead I decided that when I'm rich and own a big company, I'll make sure they can't get any jobs. They deserve it!

3 comments:

  1. Max -- I want to have a word with you... this is God talking, you have some 'splaining to do. Not hiring your old teacher is a serious breach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just for the record, I am firmly AGAINST stuffing teachers into walls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Max, I finally found your blog. The slip of paper you wrote your web address on was hard to read. I am very surprised at how well you write. I am very disappointed you didn't mention anything about our experience at the library. If you're going to mention me in you're blog, call me Mika, all right sweaterboy?

    ReplyDelete