Wednesday, January 19, 2011

This One's For You, Evil Robotic Crab of Doom.

Hello my loyal followers. I"m afraid your favorite writer in the world (me in case you've forgotten) is currently in quite a state of distress. You see, my life has been turned upside down by a horrendous robotic crab who insists on baraging me with miniature grenades. I assure you that he is quite dangerous, and you should be on the lookout for him. If you see him, I ask that you please report him to the authorities. Here is a photo for reference.

Look at him. Not only does he attack me with his bombs, but he insists on stealing all of my golden rings! Can you believe his absolute gaul?

In case some of my more new age readers are confused, and don't get the post, I should say that I've become addicted to playing Sonic the Hedgehog online. I can never get past the first level with this stupid crab! So, I have something I'd like to say to this mischief making miscreant, and there's only one way I can say it-Through song!


This one's for you, oh hated one...


I'M GONNA GETCHA!

4 comments:

  1. THANK YOU FOR POSTING!!!! I was about three days away from totally spaming your facebook. And when I spam people's facebooks, I go ALL OUT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank goodness I wrote it when I did! Having to cope with the pressure of robotic crabs AND spamming would give me white hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just remember that even evil robotic crabs have feelings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spare their feelings, not their lives! They have families, too!

    ReplyDelete