Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Evil homeroom

I normally enjoy school, I really do, but I am officially terrified by morning homeroom. I find myself cringing when I am near the door. Why am I afraid? Because my homeroom teacher os a slave driver. When we should be allowed to catch up with our homework or read, she makes us hang pictures, move heavy metal file cabinets, file papers, and etc. The worst part, is that I'm targeted because I'm one of the taller people in my advisory. So I'm always the one who has to pick up the twenty pound recycled window that she puts above her desk. I don't think that she realizes that taller doesn't necessarily mean stronger. It always starts the same way. I'm reading my book and she comes and says "Oh, Max, can you give me a hand?" Let me give you the translation; "Max, if you don't help me hang up this picture, I will forever have a grudge on you, and every time you do something even slightly not obeying the rules, I will send you to your grave, and you will suffer constant detentions." This is why I can't say no. I guess I just wanted to complain to someone besides my parents, so yeah...

2 comments:

  1. This is your homeroom teacher, Max, and I want to talk to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so annoyed that someone would take advantage of you in that way. I'm going to have to talk to that lady. In the meantime could you please move the piano from the front room to your bedroom?

    ReplyDelete