Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Maximillian Court


As my many loyal followers know, Gym class has never (ever) been my favorite subject. But I think the gym teachers may have found a way to bribe me into liking there class! You see, right now is our badminton unit, one of our few decent units. This unit, the teachers chose our partners, one of the popular people's least favorite thing. So my partner was one of the evil, King Richard-like, popular people, who just happened to rule at badminton. I suppose that he was so good, that I thought I had some significant badminton skills! That is, except for when my partner abandoned me. At first, I was like "Sure, I don't care if you go to another team, I rule at Badminton. I proved myself wrong. On that very day, I went from court two, just one away from being number one, to court twelve, which is the last court. Since then, I have never moved up from court twelve. My gym teacher has now christened the court after me, Maximillian Court. She even made a sign! I officially love Maximillian Court. I love anything with my name on it. Now every time that somebody comes onto Maximillian Court, I warmly welcome them with a "Welcome to my humble home." Good times...

1 comment: