Sunday, November 21, 2010

This one's for me

Hello loyal followers! When I write a blog post, normally I choose to write it about something I found on the internet that made me chortle, or a strange photo, but today, I've decided to give you all the intense entertainment that only a post dedicated to me could generate. So please give a warm and hardy applause tooo...ME!!

So I'd like share with all of you a song, which, in addition to describing me perfectly, states a fact that most of my friends and family have pointed out to me, and that I fully agree, acknowledge, and am quite proud of. I won't tell you the title of the songs, as that would spoil the surprise, but I can say that the artists are Mr. Daryl Hall and John Oates.

I'm quite proud of being out of touch, at least music-wise, because the music of today is, quite frankly, disgusting. I suppose you could also I'm out of touch because I still use radio's that are powered by tubes, and listen to my transistor, and wear skinny ties, and...To spare you the exceedingly long list, I'll just make one blanket statement; Estetichally and audio-wise, I am very out of touch.

Well, there is much more to know about me, but that's one of the most important things about me, that I'm an old soul and all that. Hope you enjoyed the song and the post everybody!

4 comments:

  1. You maybe out of touch, but you are NEVER out of reach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew! At first I thought the song was going to be "Rich Girl"... ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Max. You need to read my post for today. Formal apology at the end.

    ReplyDelete